Do you have a real passion for building amazing platforms? We’re looking for a software developer who can help us develop our CinemaTaztic platform that will support our games.
For further information on this position, please contact: Anders Søndergaard
Position: Full Stack Developer
Hours: Full time
Qualifications in order of priority:
- React / redux
- APT (Advanced Packaging Tool)
- Aptly (Debian repository management)
- Systemd (Linux init system / service manager)
- Micro Services
- VMs, Object Storage, Block Storage
- Google Cloud Platform: Compute Engine, Container Service, Container Registry, Cloud Storage, Persistent Disk
- Network, DNS, firewall etc.
- Lead our platform development team.
- Develop prototypes.
- Maintain our servers
- Update current features.
- +3 years of experience as a developer.
- The ability to drive large projects.
What is CinemaTaztic…
What we do?
CinemaTaztic supply the platform and the hardware that makes second screen games in cinemas possible. And of course we make all the great games you can play at the cinema..
Which is our core product.
We are constantly working to improve the performance and functionality to create the perfect experience
We make games for some of the biggest brands in the world. A small selection of customers: Coca Cola, Carlsberg, Pepsi, One +, Battery, HBO and many more
Our real-time online monitoring tool.
View users and traffic in real time, manage prizes and help users with our support module
To communicate with TMS and / or the Screen Server, we have developed our own API that makes it possible to manage and control all aspects required to run a CinamaTaztic setup
We also deliver all the hardware required to be able to run a Cinemataztic game